Welcome to 4th grade!! I am so excited about all the new things we will be learning this year!
- Please check your child's "blue folder" each night for notes, homework, daily math practice, and reading log. This folder also has our newsletter which I will send out each Monday. The newsletter contains news for class & our spelling list for the week.
- I will send home your child's behavior report from Class Dojo each Friday for you to review. I also sent home codes for you to check online and see your child's progress on the class dojo site.
- Students receive a new reading log each Friday in their blue folder. Students are to complete 15 minutes of reading each night/fill out their log then have it signed by a parent once & return to school on Friday. This does count for a grade.
- Daily math fact sheets are sent home each night and students are to complete the sheet and bring back to school the next day.
- We have a weekly topic for our journals that students write in when they are finished with their work. This topic is posted on Monday and the journal entry is due on Friday of each week. Students are asked to keep their journals here at school so they are available to be worked on and graded.
- Our spelling tests are on Friday and words 1-20 are tested and 21-25 are bonus.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. I can be reached via email or through the school office. Email is the quickest way to contact me because I can usually respond during the day. If you would like to meet with me please send me an email or call me ahead of time.
Choose another page in this section.